旅荐网

您现在的位置是:首页 > 国内旅游目的推荐 > 正文

国内旅游目的推荐

别指望比划能解决所有事,这600句旅行英语能解决80%的旅行问题【附】

admin2026年03月23日 22:18:16国内旅游目的推荐1
别指望比划能解决所有事,这600句旅行英语能解决80%的旅行问题【附】

我第一次出国自由行的时候,以为靠比划和翻译软件就能走天下。结果在机场误机说不清、在餐厅过敏不敢吃、在酒店被多扣钱干着急。后来我学乖了,把一路上踩过的坑、丢过的人、吃过的亏,一句句攒成了这份清单。600句,不多,但够你应付八成以上的糟心事。【文末PDF

第一部分:机场与飞行

核心:改签、延误、行李丢失

  • What terminal do I need to go for my connecting flight?我的联程航班应该在哪个航站楼?

  • My flight has been delayed for over three hours. Am I entitled to compensation under EU 261?我的航班延误超过三小时,根据EU261条款,我有权获得赔偿吗?

  • I need a wheelchair assistance for my elderly mother at the gate.我需要为我的母亲在登机口申请轮椅服务。

  • Can you put me on the next available flight, preferably with Star Alliance?能把我安排到下一班有空位的航班吗?最好是星空联盟的。

  • My luggage didn’t arrive on the carousel. I need to file a Property Irregularity Report.我的行李没出现在转盘上,我需要填写行李异常报告。

  • There are fragile items in my checked baggage. Please handle it with care.我的托运行李里有易碎品,请轻拿轻放。

  • Is this seat in the emergency exit row? I confirm I am willing and able to assist.这是紧急出口座位吗?我确认我愿意且有能力协助。

  • I have a severe nut allergy. Will the in-flight meal contain peanuts?我对坚果严重过敏。飞机餐里会有花生吗?

  • I need a gluten-free meal. I requested it when I booked the ticket.我需要无麸质餐。我订票时申请过了。

  • The overhead bin is full. Can I gate-check my carry-on for free?头顶行李架满了。我能免费在登机口托运我的随身行李吗?

  • I’m being charged for overweight baggage, but this is my duty-free purchase from the airport.我在被收取超重费,但这是我机场买的免税品。

  • How long is the layover? Is it enough time to leave the airport?转机时间多久?足够出机场逛逛吗?

  • I have a visa on arrival. Please let me through to the immigration counter.我是落地签,请放行让我去移民局柜台。

  • My passport has less than six months validity. Will I be denied boarding?我的护照有效期不足六个月,我会被拒绝登机吗?

  • I’d like to upgrade to business class. What’s the difference in fare?我想升舱到头等/商务舱,差价是多少?

  • Please do not disturb me during the flight unless it’s for meal service.飞行途中请勿打扰,除非是送餐。

  • Can I get an immigration arrival card?能给我一张入境卡吗?

  • My seatbelt is jammed. I need assistance.我的安全带卡住了,需要帮助。

  • There is a medical emergency. Is there a doctor on board?有医疗紧急情况,飞机上有医生吗?

  • I’m worried about jet lag. Do you have any recommendations for sleep aids?我担心倒时差,你们有助眠建议吗?

  • Where is the transit hotel located? I have a long overnight layover.转机酒店在哪?我要过夜转机。

  • I’m traveling with a pet. Is the cabin pressurized okay for brachycephalic breeds?我带宠物旅行,机舱气压对短鼻犬种安全吗?

  • This is a diplomatic passport. Do I have priority clearance?这是外交护照,我有优先通关权吗?

  • I lost my boarding pass. Can you reprint it?我丢了登机牌,能重印吗?

  • The air conditioning is too strong. Can you adjust the vent or give me a blanket?空调太冷了,能调节出风口或给我条毯子吗?

  • Is this flight code-shared with another airline?这航班是与另一家航空公司共享代码的吗?

  • I need a VAT refund form stamped by customs. Where is the customs office?我需要海关盖退税章,海关办公室在哪?

  • My duty-free liquid exceeds 100ml, but it’s in a sealed security bag.我的免税液体超过100毫升,但装在密封的安全袋里。

  • I’m on standby. What are my chances of getting on this flight?我还在候补名单,我上这班机的几率有多大?

  • The pilot announced technical difficulties. Are we returning to the gate?机长宣布有技术故障,我们要返回廊桥吗?

第二部分:交通出行

核心:打车纠纷、租车保险、复杂问路

  • Please use the meter. I don’t want to negotiate a flat rate.请打表,我不想议价。

  • This is not the route shown on my GPS. Are you taking a detour?这跟我的GPS显示的路线不一样,你在绕路吗?

  • I need a receipt for reimbursement. Please write down your license number.我需要报销的发票,请写下你的车牌号。

  • Can you pop the trunk? I have large suitcases.能打开后备箱吗?我有大行李箱。

  • I’m in a rush. Can you take the expressway? I’ll pay the toll fee.我很赶时间,能走高速吗?过路费我来出。

  • I’d like to rent a full-size SUV with automatic transmission and unlimited mileage.我想租一辆全尺寸SUV,自动挡,不限里程。

  • What is the deductible for the collision damage waiver?碰撞免责险的免赔额是多少?

  • I need to add an additional driver. My wife will be driving too.我需要增加额外驾驶员,我妻子也会开车。

  • There was a pre-existing scratch on the front bumper. Please mark it on the inspection sheet.前保险杠上有一道原有的划痕,请在检查单上标出来。

  • I’m returning the car with a full tank. Do I need to show the fuel receipt?我满油还车,需要出示加油小票吗?

  • I got a parking ticket. Can the rental company handle the fine for me?我收到了违停罚单,租车公司能代缴罚款吗?

  • The check engine light is on. I need a replacement vehicle immediately.发动机故障灯亮了,我需要立刻换辆车。

  • Is this the right platform for the express train to the city center?这是去市中心快线的站台吗?

  • I accidentally got off at the wrong stop. How do I get back on the correct line?我不小心下错站了,怎么坐回正确的线路?

  • Does this subway line run 24 hours?这条地铁是24小时运营的吗?

  • I need a day pass that covers both the bus and the metro.我需要一张包含公交和地铁的日票。

  • My ticket was validated, but the inspector says it’s not showing.我的票打过卡了,但检票员说没显示。

  • Is this seat taken?这个座位有人吗?

  • Can you tell me when we arrive at Central Station? I’m afraid I might fall asleep.到中央车站时能告诉我一声吗?我怕睡着了。

  • I need to call an Uber. Where is the designated pickup point?我要叫优步,指定的上车点在哪?

  • Is it safe to walk here at night?晚上在这里步行安全吗?

  • I’m looking for this address, but the building numbers seem to skip.我在找这个地址,但门牌号好像跳号了。

  • Which exit leads to the National Gallery?哪个出口通往国家美术馆?

  • Is this a pedestrian-only zone? Can I drive through?这是步行街吗?我能开过去吗?

  • I need a taxi with a baby seat.我需要带婴儿座椅的出租车。

  • My bike tire is flat. Is there a repair shop nearby?我的自行车胎没气了,附近有修车铺吗?

  • How do I pay the toll? Is it cash, card, or electronic tag only?怎么付过路费?现金、卡还是只有电子标签?

  • I’m lost. Can you show me on the map where I am currently?我迷路了,能在地图上指出我现在的位置吗?

  • Is there a scenic route along the coast?有沿着海岸线的风景路线吗?

  • I need to buy a SIM card for navigation. Which carrier has the best coverage in the mountains?我要买张导航用的SIM卡,哪个运营商在山里信号最好?

  • The gas pump isn’t accepting my foreign credit card. Can I prepay inside?加油枪不接受我的外国信用卡,我能进去预付吗?

  • I locked my keys in the car. Can you call a roadside assistance?我把钥匙锁车里了,能帮我叫道路救援吗?

  • Is this the last train?这是末班车吗?

  • How many stops until Times Square?到时代广场还有几站?

  • I prefer the upper deck of the bus for sightseeing.我想坐巴士上层观光。

  • Does this ferry take cars?这渡轮可以载汽车吗?

  • I need a porter to help with my luggage.我需要一个搬运工帮我搬行李。

  • Is the metro card rechargeable?地铁卡是可以充值的吗?

  • I lost my wallet on the tram about 10 minutes ago.我大约10分钟前在电车上丢了钱包。

  • The pedestrian crossing light is broken. How do I cross safely?人行横道灯坏了,我怎么安全过马路?

第三部分:住宿与投诉

核心:房间问题、噪音投诉、退房纠纷

  • I have a reservation under the name [Name]. It’s for a non-smoking king bed room with a city view.我用[姓名]订了房,要无烟、特大床、城景房。

  • My room isn’t ready yet. I have a flight at midnight. Can I get a late check-out?我的房间还没准备好,我半夜的飞机,能延迟退房吗?

  • There’s a discrepancy in the bill. I was charged for minibar items I didn’t consume.账单有出入,你们扣了我没消费的迷你吧费用。

  • The safe in the room is locked. I cannot use it.房间的保险箱锁住了,我用不了。

  • The room next door is playing loud music. I can’t sleep. If it doesn’t stop, I will have to check out.隔壁房间音乐太大声,我无法入睡。如果不停,我只能退房了。

  • There is mold in the bathroom grout. This is unacceptable for a 5-star hotel.浴室的瓷砖缝里有霉斑,这对于五星级酒店来说不可接受。

  • The heating isn’t working. Can you send engineering up?暖气坏了,能派工程部来吗?

  • I’d like to extend my stay for two more nights. Do I have to change rooms?我想续住两晚,我需要换房间吗?

  • Is breakfast included in the rate? If not, what’s the charge per person?房价含早餐吗?如果不含,多少钱一位?

  • I need a rollaway bed for my child.我需要为孩子加一张折叠床。

  • I’m checking out early tomorrow at 4 AM. Can I arrange a taxi and a breakfast box?我明早4点退房,能帮我安排出租车和早餐盒吗?

  • There’s a charge for “resort fee” that wasn’t mentioned on Booking.com.这里有一笔“度假村费”,在Booking.com上并未提及。

  • I requested a hypoallergenic pillow, but I got down feathers.我要求了防过敏枕头,但你们给了羽绒枕。

  • Can I use the business center to print my boarding pass?我能用商务中心打印登机牌吗?

  • Is the pool heated? What are the operating hours?泳池是恒温的吗?营业时间是?

  • I’d like a room on a higher floor away from the elevator.我想要高楼层、远离电梯的房间。

  • I lost my room key. Can I get a replacement?我丢了房卡,能补办吗?

  • Is there a laundry service? I need dry cleaning for a suit by tomorrow morning.有洗衣服务吗?我有一套西装需要明早之前干洗好。

  • The toilet is clogged. I need a plunger urgently.马桶堵了,我急需一个皮搋子。

  • The view from my room is blocked by construction scaffolding. I’d like to change rooms.我房间的视野被施工脚手架挡住了,我想换房。

  • I’m expecting a package delivery. Please send it to my room when it arrives.我在等一个快递,送到后请送到我房间。

  • What is the cancellation policy for this booking?这次预订的取消政策是什么?

  • I need a universal power adapter. Do you have one to lend?我需要一个万能转换插头,你们有可以借的吗?

  • The Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting. I need a stable connection for a video conference.无线网一直断,我需要稳定网络开视频会议。

  • I’m here for a conference. Where is the convention center entrance?我来参加商务会议的,会议中心入口在哪?

  • The curtains in my room don’t close completely.我房间的窗帘拉不严。

  • Is there a fee for early check-in?提前入住收费吗?

  • I requested a quiet room. This room faces the main street.我要求了安静的房间,这间房临主街。

  • Can I store my luggage here for a few days after I check out?退房后我能把行李寄存几天吗?

  • I found a hair in the bed sheets. I demand to speak to the manager.我在床单上发现了头发,我要跟经理谈。

  • Is there a complimentary shuttle to the airport?有免费去机场的班车吗?

  • The water pressure in the shower is too low.淋浴的水压太低了。

  • I’d like to use the spa facilities. Do I need to book in advance?我想用Spa设施,需要提前预约吗?

  • This is a service animal. You are legally required to accommodate it.这是服务犬,法律要求你们接纳它。

  • There are ants in the kitchenette. I need pest control.简易厨房里有蚂蚁,我需要消杀。

  • I’m checking out now. Please settle my bill, and I’d like to pay with a different card.我现在退房,请结账,我想用另一张卡支付。

  • I accidentally took the hotel towel. I’ll bring it back.我不小心拿了酒店的毛巾,我会还回来的。

  • Do you have valet parking?有代客泊车吗?

  • Is the hotel certified by the Green Key or LEED?酒店有绿色钥匙或LEED认证吗?

  • I’m not feeling well. Can you recommend a nearby clinic?我不舒服,能推荐附近的诊所吗?

第四部分:餐饮与饮食

核心:过敏、账单问题、点菜技巧

  • I have a reservation for two at 7:30 PM under the name [Name].我晚上7点半有两位的预约,预订名[姓名]。

  • I’d like a table in a quiet corner, preferably not near the kitchen.我想要角落安静点的位置,最好别靠厨房。

  • I’m allergic to shellfish. Even cross-contamination could cause anaphylaxis.我对贝类过敏,即使是交叉污染也可能引发过敏性休克。

  • What is the chef’s special today?今天的厨师特荐是什么?

  • Does this contain dairy? I am lactose intolerant.这里面有乳制品吗?我乳糖不耐受。

  • I’d like my steak medium-rare, please. Not blue, not well-done.我的牛排要三分熟,不要近生,也不要全熟。

  • Can you substitute the fries for a side salad?能把薯条换成配菜沙拉吗?

  • Is the service charge included? Do I need to leave an additional tip?服务费包含了吗?我还需要额外留小费吗?

  • There seems to be a mistake on the bill. We didn’t order this bottle of wine.账单好像有误,我们没有点这瓶酒。

  • I’d like to speak to the sommelier. I need a recommendation for a bold red wine.我想和侍酒师谈谈,我需要推荐一款浓郁的红酒。

  • I saw a hair in my soup.我在汤里看到了头发。

  • Can I have this dish to-go? I’m in a hurry.这道菜能打包吗?我赶时间。

  • What’s the local specialty here? I want to try something authentic.这里的本地特色是什么?我想吃点地道的。

  • Is this tap water safe to drink?这个自来水可以直饮吗?

  • I’d like a table with a view of the Eiffel Tower.我想要能看到埃菲尔铁塔的座位。

  • We’re celebrating an anniversary. Do you have any complimentary desserts?我们在庆祝纪念日,有赠送的甜品吗?

  • Can you split the bill? Five separate checks, please.能分开买单吗?五张单子。

  • I’m vegetarian, but I eat eggs and dairy. Ovo-lacto vegetarian.我是蛋奶素食者。

  • Is this dish very spicy? I have a low tolerance for heat.这道菜辣吗?我吃不了太辣。

  • I need a corkscrew to open this bottle I brought. Is there a corkage fee?我需要开瓶器开我带的这瓶酒,有开瓶费吗?

  • Can I see the dessert menu?我能看看甜品单吗?

  • The meat is undercooked. Please send it back to the kitchen.这肉没熟,请端回厨房重做。

  • I’d like to order room service. Do you have a 24-hour menu?我想点客房送餐,有24小时菜单吗?

  • What’s the difference between the set lunch and the a la carte menu?午餐套餐和单点菜单有什么区别?

  • Do you accept American Express?你们收美国运通卡吗?

  • I’d like to cancel my reservation. Something urgent came up.我想取消预订,临时有急事。

  • Is there a dress code?有着装要求吗?

  • Could I have some extra napkins?能多给我几张餐巾吗?

  • This coffee is cold. Can I get a fresh one?这咖啡凉了,能换杯热的吗?

  • I’m interested in taking a cooking class. Do you offer any?我想上烹饪课,你们有提供吗?

  • What’s the house red wine?店里的招牌红葡萄酒是什么?

  • I need the check, please. We are in a rush to catch a show.请给我账单,我们赶着去看演出。

  • Is this fish wild-caught or farm-raised?这鱼是野生捕捞的还是养殖的?

  • I don’t eat pork. Is there pork in this sausage?我不吃猪肉,这香肠里有猪肉吗?

  • Can you recommend a restaurant that is open late?能推荐一家营业到很晚的餐厅吗?

  • I’d like to make a reservation for a private dining room for 10 people.我想预订一个10人的包间。

  • The ambiance is too loud. Can we move inside?这里太吵了,我们能挪到里面吗?

  • I’d like a glass of champagne.我要一杯香槟。

  • Just the main course, please. No starters.只要主菜,不要前菜。

  • This is on me. I’ll take care of the bill.这顿我请,我来买单。

第五部分:购物与退税

核心:议价、尺码、退税流程

  • I’m just browsing, thank you.我只是随便看看,谢谢。

  • Is this on sale? I saw it in the window with a discount sign.这个在打折吗?我在橱窗看到有折扣标志。

  • Do you have this in a size 42? (EU size)这个有42码的吗?(欧盟码)

  • Can I try this on? Where is the fitting room?我能试穿吗?试衣间在哪?

  • This is too tight around the waist. Do you have a looser fit?腰部太紧了,有宽松点的版型吗?

  • The price tag is missing. Can you check the price for me?价格标签掉了,能帮我查下价格吗?

  • If I buy two, can you give me a discount?如果我买两个,能打折吗?

  • Is this genuine leather?这是真皮的吗?

  • I’m looking for a duty-free shop. I have an international flight departing in 3 hours.我在找免税店,我3小时后起飞国际航班。

  • Can I get a tax-free form? I’m a non-resident.我能要退税单吗?我是非居民。

  • Do I need to show the goods at customs when I leave?我离境时需要在海关出示商品吗?

  • I’d like to pay in my local currency? What’s the exchange rate?我想用本国货币支付,汇率是多少?

  • Is there a warranty on this watch? Is it international?这手表有保修吗?是全球联保吗?

  • I lost my receipt. Can I still return this item?我丢了小票,还能退货吗?

  • I’d like to return this. It’s defective. The zipper is broken.我想退货,这是次品,拉链坏了。

  • Do you offer after-sales service?你们提供售后服务吗?

  • Is this the final price, or can we negotiate?这是最终价格吗?还是可以议价?

  • I’m just looking for a souvenir that is typical of this region.我想找一件这个地区特有的纪念品。

  • Can you gift-wrap this, please?能帮我礼品包装吗?

  • Do you have this in a different color? Maybe navy blue?这个有其他颜色吗?也许海军蓝?

  • I’m a US size 6. What is that in your local sizing?我是美国码6号,换算成你们当地尺码是多少?

  • Is this made locally, or is it imported?这是本地制造还是进口的?

  • Can I get a VAT refund in cash or does it have to go back to my card?增值税退税是退现金还是必须退回卡里?

  • Where is the Global Blue refund office?环球蓝联退税办公室在哪?

  • I need an invoice for customs declaration.我需要一张发票用于报关。

  • This is a bit over my budget. Do you have a cheaper alternative?这有点超出我的预算,有便宜点的替代品吗?

  • I’d like to buy a prepaid SIM card with 20GB of data.我想买一张20G流量预付费SIM卡。

  • Is this silver 925?这是925纯银的吗?

  • I’m looking for a specific perfume. Do you carry Tom Ford?我在找一款特定的香水,你们有汤姆·福特吗?

  • Can you engrave this necklace with initials?能在这条项链上刻字母吗?

  • What time do you close?你们几点关门?

  • I left my shopping bag here. Did anyone turn it in?我把购物袋落在这了,有人捡到交过来吗?

  • Can you ship this overseas for me?你们能帮我把这个邮寄到海外吗?

  • Is this a limited edition?这是限量版吗?

  • I’d like to try this on with these shoes.我想穿着这双鞋试一下。

  • The credit card machine is not working. Do you accept cash?POS机坏了,你们收现金吗?

  • I’m looking for an adapter plug for Type G (UK) sockets.我在找G型(英标)插座的转换插头。

  • Can you give me a sample of this perfume?能给我这瓶香水的试用装吗?

  • Is there a flea market nearby? I’m interested in antiques.附近有跳蚤市场吗?我对古董感兴趣。

  • I’d like to buy a local SIM card, but my phone is locked. Do you have a mobile hotspot?我想买本地SIM卡,但我手机有锁,你们有移动Wi-Fi吗?

第六部分:紧急情况

核心:医疗、报警、领事保护、事故

  • Call the police! / I need to report a crime.叫警察!/ 我要报案。

  • I need an ambulance immediately. I think I’m having a heart attack.我需要立刻叫救护车,我觉得我心脏病发作了。

  • Someone stole my backpack. It contained my passport and all my cash.有人偷了我的背包,里面有我的护照和所有现金。

  • Where is the nearest hospital with an emergency room?最近的有急诊室的医院在哪?

  • I’ve been pickpocketed on the subway.我在地铁上被扒手偷了。

  • I need to contact the embassy of [Country]. My passport was stolen.我需要联系[国家]大使馆,我的护照被偷了。

  • I had a car accident. No one is injured, but the car is damaged.我出车祸了,没人受伤,但车坏了。

  • I need a doctor who speaks English.我需要一个会说英语的医生。

  • I’m experiencing severe abdominal pain.我腹部剧痛。

  • I think I broke my ankle. I fell down the stairs.我脚踝可能骨折了,我从楼梯上摔下来了。

  • My credit card was swallowed by the ATM.我的信用卡被ATM机吞了。

  • I was overcharged on my taxi. He didn’t use the meter.出租车多收我钱了,他没打表。

  • There’s a fire! What’s the emergency exit?着火了!紧急出口在哪?

  • I’ve been sexually harassed. I want to file a complaint.我被性骚扰了,我要投诉。

  • I lost my child. He is 5 years old, wearing a red shirt.我的孩子走失了,他5岁,穿红衬衫。

  • I need a lawyer who speaks English.我需要一名会讲英语的律师。

  • My medication was stolen. I need a replacement for this prescription.我的药被偷了,我需要补开这个处方药。

  • I’m having an allergic reaction. My throat is swelling.我有过敏反应,我的喉咙在肿。

  • Where is the police station?警察局在哪?

  • Is this area safe? I heard gunshots.这一带安全吗?我听到了枪声。

  • I need a rape kit test.我需要做性侵取证。

  • My bag was snatched by a guy on a motorcycle.我的包被一个骑摩托车的人抢走了。

  • I have travel insurance. I need a medical report for the claim.我有旅游保险,我需要一份医疗报告用于理赔。

  • There is a gas leak in my hotel room.我的酒店房间有煤气泄漏。

  • I’ve been scammed by a tour operator. I paid but they didn’t show up.我被旅行社骗了,我付了钱但他们没出现。

  • I need a emergency loan from the embassy.我需要大使馆提供紧急贷款。

  • I’m diabetic. I need sugar immediately.我是糖尿病患者,我需要立刻补充糖分。

  • The water is not drinkable here. I have severe diarrhea.这里的水不能喝,我严重腹泻。

  • I feel dizzy and I’m going to faint.我觉得头晕,要晕倒了。

  • Is there a pharmacy open 24 hours?有24小时营业的药房吗?

  • I need to make an international collect call.我需要打一个国际对方付费电话。

  • My hotel room was broken into.我的酒店房间被破门盗窃了。

  • I need to cancel all my credit cards.我需要注销我所有的信用卡。

  • I have a dental emergency. I chipped my tooth.我有牙科急症,我牙齿崩了一块。

  • Where is the nearest shelter? There’s a natural disaster warning.最近的避难所在哪?有自然灾害预警。

  • I need a blood transfusion. What’s my blood type? I’m O negative.我需要输血,我是什么血型?我是O型阴性。

  • I’m being followed. I need to stay here until it’s safe.有人在跟踪我,我需要待在这里直到安全。

  • My car won’t start. The battery is dead.我的车发动不了,电瓶没电了。

  • I’ve been bitten by a dog. Do I need a rabies shot?我被狗咬了,我需要打狂犬疫苗吗?

  • I need a crisis hotline number.我需要危机干预热线的号码。

  • I lost my wedding ring in the hotel pool.我把结婚戒指掉在酒店泳池里了。

  • Is there a consular emergency assistance line?有领事紧急援助热线吗?

  • I’m being deported. I need to contact my lawyer.我要被驱逐出境了,我需要联系我的律师。

  • The ferry is sinking. Where are the life jackets?渡轮正在下沉,救生衣在哪?

  • I need a mental health professional who speaks English.我需要一位会说英语的心理健康专家。

  • My identity was stolen. Someone is using my credit card.我的身份被盗用了,有人在用我的信用卡。

  • I’m trapped in the elevator.我被困在电梯里了。

  • Please don’t leave me alone. I’m in shock.请别留我一个人,我受到惊吓了。

  • I need a translator for the police interrogation.我需要一名翻译协助警方审讯。

  • I want to report a missing person.我要报失踪人口。

第七部分:社交与商务

核心:搭讪、商务谈判、文化禁忌

  • Is this seat taken? Mind if I join you?这个位子有人吗?介意我坐这吗?

  • I’m here on business. I have meetings all week.我来出差,这一周都有会议。

  • Nice to meet you. Here is my business card.幸会,这是我的名片。

  • I’m sorry, I don’t speak the local language. Do you speak English?抱歉,我不会说当地语言,你说英语吗?

  • What do you recommend for a night out?晚上出去玩你有什么推荐?

  • Can I buy you a drink?我能请你喝一杯吗?

  • I’m here for the trade fair. Which hall is the exhibition in?我来参加交易会的,展会在哪个展厅?

  • Let’s discuss the contract details over dinner.我们边吃边讨论合同细节吧。

  • I need a notary public to certify this document.我需要公证员公证这份文件。

  • Is it customary to tip here? What’s the standard percentage?这里通常给小费吗?标准比例是多少?

  • I’m sorry, I have a dietary restriction. I can’t eat that.抱歉,我有饮食限制,我不能吃那个。

  • What is the dress code for the event tonight?今晚活动的着装要求是什么?

  • I’d like to propose a toast. To our successful cooperation!我提议举杯,祝我们合作愉快!

  • Can you take a picture of us?能帮我们拍张照吗?

  • Is there a workspace or coworking space nearby?附近有工作空间或共享办公空间吗?

  • I’d like to send a courier package.我想寄一个快递包裹。

  • What’s your Instagram? I’ll tag you in the photos.你的Ins账号是什么?我发照片时标记你。

  • I’m looking for the convention center.我在找会议中心。

  • Could you speak more slowly, please? I’m still learning.能说慢点吗?我还在学。

  • Is this a safe neighborhood for a woman traveling alone?这个街区对于独自旅行的女性安全吗?

  • I’m not interested in buying anything. I’m just looking.我不买东西,只是看看。

  • What are the local cultural taboos I should be aware of?我应该注意的当地文化禁忌有哪些?

  • Do I need to remove my shoes before entering?进屋前需要脱鞋吗?

  • I’d like to hire a local guide for a hiking trip.我想雇一名当地向导带我去徒步。

  • Is photography allowed inside?内部允许拍照吗?

  • I’d like to extend my visa. Where is the immigration office?我想延长签证,移民局在哪?

  • I’m looking for a power converter, not just an adapter. My appliance is 110V.我在找变压器,不只是转换插头,我的电器是110V的。

  • Let’s split the bill evenly.我们AA制吧。

  • I’m interested in investing in real estate here.我对在这里投资房产感兴趣。

  • Can you recommend a reliable interpreter?你能推荐一位靠谱的口译员吗?

第八部分:深度游与特殊场景

核心:户外风险、文化尊重、小众需求

  • I’m going scuba diving. Do I need to show my PADI certification?我要去水肺潜水,需要出示PADI证书吗?

  • What’s the altitude sickness prevention? I’m going to the mountains.如何预防高原反应?我要去山区。

  • Is there a local SIM card with good coverage in rural areas?有在乡村地区信号好的本地SIM卡吗?

  • I need to rent a satellite phone for a remote trek.我需要租一部卫星电话用于偏远地区徒步。

  • I’m a light sleeper. Can you recommend a place that is quiet?我睡眠浅,能推荐一个安静的地方吗?

  • I’d like to visit a local temple. What is the appropriate attire?我想参观当地寺庙,什么着装合适?

  • Can I use a drone here? Are there any restricted zones?这里可以用无人机吗?有没有禁飞区?

  • I’m interested in a homestay to experience local culture.我想住民宿体验当地文化。

  • Is it safe to swim here? Are there rip currents or jellyfish?这里游泳安全吗?有没有离岸流或水母?

  • I need a guide who specializes in bird watching.我需要一位专门做观鸟的向导。

  • What’s the best time to see the northern lights?看极光的最佳时间是什么时候?

  • I’d like to book a private tour that’s off the beaten path.我想预订一个不走寻常路的私人定制游。

  • Do I need a permit to go camping in the national park?在国家公园露营需要许可证吗?

  • I’m a photographer. Can I bring a tripod into the museum?我是摄影师,我能带三脚架进博物馆吗?

  • Is there a place where I can store my luggage while I go hiking?我去徒步期间有地方寄存行李吗?

  • I’d like to join a cooking class that visits the local market first.我想参加一个先去本地市场采购的烹饪课。

  • What’s the corkage fee if I bring my own wine to the restaurant?如果我自己带酒去餐厅,开瓶费是多少?

  • I’m looking for a spa that offers traditional local healing treatments.我在找提供传统本地疗法SPA的店。

  • Can I volunteer at a local conservation project?我可以在本地的环保项目中做志愿者吗?

  • Is there a co-working space that’s open 24/7?有24小时开放的共享办公空间吗?

  • I’d like to rent a motorcycle. Do I need an international driver’s permit?我想租摩托车,需要国际驾照吗?

  • What’s the local etiquette for greeting elders?问候长者的当地礼仪是什么?

  • I’m interested in buying original artwork from local artists.我想从本地艺术家那里购买原创艺术品。

  • Is there a dress code for entering the cathedral?进入大教堂有着装要求吗?

  • I’d like to book a sunrise hot air balloon ride.我想预订日出时段的热气球飞行。

  • Can I fish here? Do I need a license?这里可以钓鱼吗?需要许可证吗?

  • I’m looking for a LGBTQ-friendly bar or area.我在找对LGBTQ友好的酒吧或区域。

  • What’s the policy on smoking in public places?公共场所吸烟的规定是什么?

  • I’d like to attend a local festival. Is it open to tourists?我想参加本地节庆,对游客开放吗?

  • I need to store my prescription insulin in a refrigerator.我需要把处方胰岛素放在冰箱里。

第九部分:银行与通信

核心:货币兑换、SIM卡、网络问题

  • I need to exchange currency. What’s today’s exchange rate for USD?我需要兑换货币,今天美元兑本地币的汇率是多少?

  • Is there a service charge for exchanging money here?这里换汇收取手续费吗?

  • I’d like to withdraw cash from my foreign card. Is there a fee?我想用我的外国卡取现,有手续费吗?

  • My bank blocked my card because of suspicious activity. I need to call them.我的银行因可疑交易冻结了我的卡,我需要打电话给他们。

  • What’s the daily withdrawal limit for international cards?国际卡的每日取现限额是多少?

  • I need a SIM card with unlimited data for 30 days.我需要一张30天无限流量的SIM卡。

  • Can you help me activate this SIM card? It’s not working.能帮我激活这张SIM卡吗?用不了。

  • I need to top up my prepaid card. Where can I buy a recharge voucher?我需要给预付费卡充值,在哪买充值券?

  • Does this SIM card support tethering/hotspot?这张SIM卡支持热点共享吗?

  • I lost my phone. I need to suspend my SIM card immediately.我手机丢了,我需要立刻挂失SIM卡。

  • What’s the Wi-Fi password? Is there a daily limit?Wi-Fi密码是多少?有每日流量限制吗?

  • The public Wi-Fi is asking for a local phone number to verify.公共Wi-Fi要求用本地手机号验证。

  • Where is the nearest ATM that accepts UnionPay?最近的能使用银联卡的ATM在哪?

  • I need to send a wire transfer internationally.我需要办理国际电汇。

  • Can I get a refund on my prepaid SIM card if I have leftover balance?如果预付费SIM卡有余额未用完,能退款吗?

  • Is this ATM safe to use at night?这台ATM晚上使用安全吗?

  • I’d like to open a local bank account for a long-term stay.我想开一个本地银行账户用于长期居留。

  • What’s the minimum deposit to open an account?开户的最低存款是多少?

  • I need a certified check for the apartment deposit.我需要一张用于公寓押金的保付支票。

  • My credit card chip is damaged. Can I still swipe it?我的信用卡芯片坏了,还能刷卡吗?

  • Do you accept contactless payment like Apple Pay?你们接受Apple Pay这类非接触式支付吗?

  • I need a physical SIM, not an eSIM.我需要实体SIM卡,不要eSIM。

  • Where can I buy a used phone? Mine was stolen.我在哪能买到二手手机?我的被偷了。

  • Is there a phone repair shop nearby? My screen is cracked.附近有手机维修店吗?我屏幕碎了。

  • I need to make an international call. What’s the country code for this payphone?我需要打国际电话,这部公共电话的国家代码是多少?

  • Can I pay my utility bills at this bank?我可以在这家银行交水电费吗?

  • I need a bank statement as proof of address.我需要银行对账单作为地址证明。

  • What’s the fee for using a non-bank ATM?使用非本行ATM的手续费是多少?

  • I’d like to exchange coins for bills.我想把硬币换成纸币。

  • My traveler’s checks are old. Are they still accepted?我的旅行支票是旧版的,还能使用吗?

第十部分:返程与收尾

核心:离境手续、告别、回顾

  • I’d like to check in for my return flight.我要办理返程航班的登机手续。

  • Where do I pay the departure tax if it’s not included?如果离境税未包含在机票里,在哪缴纳?

  • I need to reconfirm my flight.我需要再次确认我的航班。

  • What’s the baggage allowance for my return flight? Is it the same?返程航班的行李额度是多少?和来时一样吗?

  • I have more luggage on the way back. Can I prepay for extra baggage online?我回程行李更多了,我可以在线预付超重行李费吗?

  • Where do I get my VAT refund stamped at the airport?在机场哪里盖增值税退税章?

  • I’d like to apply for a tax refund in cash.我想申请现金退税。

  • Is there a priority lane for business class passengers?有商务舱旅客优先通道吗?

  • I need a cart for my luggage. Where can I get one?我需要行李推车,在哪取?

  • I’d like to send a postcard from the airport. Is there a mailbox?我想从机场寄明信片,有邮箱吗?

  • What gate does the flight to [City] depart from?飞往[城市]的航班在哪个登机口?

  • Is the departure lounge duty-free area accessible before security?免税区域是在安检前还是安检后?

  • I’d like to use my remaining local currency. What’s the exchange rate back to USD?我想用掉剩下的本地货币,换回美元的汇率是多少?

  • Thank you for your hospitality. I had a wonderful time.感谢你的款待,我度过了一段美好的时光。

  • I’ll definitely come back. Please keep in touch.我一定会再来的,保持联系。

  • Can I get a final invoice for my entire stay?能给我整个行程的最终账单吗?

  • I’d like to leave a review for this hotel. What’s the best platform?我想给这家酒店写评价,哪个平台最合适?

  • Please call me a taxi to the airport. I need to leave in 30 minutes.请帮我叫一辆去机场的出租车,我30分钟后出发。

  • Is the flight on time, or is there a delay?航班准点还是有延误?

  • This trip was unforgettable. Thank you for everything.这次旅行令人难忘,感谢你们所做的一切。

有人说英语不好就别自由行,我觉得恰恰相反——正因为语言不通,才更要提前准备。这600句不是什么漂亮话,都是我在机场吵过、在医院急过、在酒店掰扯过的真实经历。收藏也好,打印也罢,但愿你在国外遇到麻烦的时候,翻开它,能少慌一次,多淡定一回。

后台发送或评论区留言【0323】获取PDF

发表评论

评论列表

  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~